Terms of Reference (ToR) for Youth fest: Drama competition
YOUTH FEST 2023-24
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) FOR STATE LEVEL DRAMA COMPETITION
Tagline: The Red show
Open entry: 12th August 2023
Last date of entry: 11th September, 2023
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR PARTICIPATION
The drama should cover the following themes:
a. Routes of transmission
b. Myths and misconception related to HIV
c. Promotion of helpline 1097
d. Information on stigma and discrimination/HIV & AIDS Act 2017.
• Entry is opened on 12th August, 2023
• The Entry is opened to all the RRC members of RRC colleges/schools/institutes in the state
• The age limit of participation is 14-25 years.
• Participants are to submit their entries (video) and detail personal information to respective RRC nodal officer in the college/schools/institutes. Thereafter, the respective nodal officer will forward the entries to
• The registration along with the script of the performing team will be done by the RRC nodal officer at the college level and submit the same to NSACS office through email at email@example.com on or before 11th of September, 2023.
• Maximum 10 and minimum 5 students will be taken as performers in the drama/skit.
• Performance time limit is 15 minutes (max).
• The performing team may use props and may wear Naga costume or any other costume relevant to the theme selected or as required in the drama/skit.
• The language should be in English.
• The script of the drama should be checked by respective Nodal officer. It should be ensured that no obscene, indecent act/words be used, especially towards PLHIV.
• The winners will be selected as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize and 3 consolation prizes.
• The winner of the State level competition will participate in the Regional level competition.
• For any information or queries related to the competition, contact AD (YA), NSACS at 9089467943
1st prize: 20,000/-
2nd prize: 15,000/-
3rd prize: 10,000/-
3 consolation prizes: 5,000/- each